Monday, March 16, 2009

The countdowns are on

Only 60 days left until we met our little man :) I've put a poll up on the baby's name, we just can't decide. I like Noah more and Brent likes Tyler more, i do like Ty as a nickname though and i'd be happy with either pick but deep down Noah is my front runner!

I'm feeling very cool, calm and collected about the birth, if only i could feel this way at present. I'm so sick of stressing and worrying that something bad is going to happen, i'm trying my hardest to just go with the flow and "relax"....... gosh I HATE that word.

We have our last antenatal class tonight and apparently it's all about breastfeeding. Brent says he hopes tonight ends early, i think he's had enough talk of vaginas, blood, amniotic fluids and breasts for a while!! LOL

Only 8 work days left :) I can't wait to finish up and spend a week down South with my family, only 11 sleeps!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah to the final countdown. Agreeing and deciding on names is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I think I am swaying towards Tyler as like you said I like how it can be shortened. Noah is a great name too though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mia! Not long to go at all. I bet you can't wait to finish work. I would love to catch up with you again when you are finished.
    I really like both of your names, they were actually on our boy's name list :) I think I am swaying towards Tyler like Imy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The votes are split even! LOL! I agree Imy, names are the hardest part, i thought it would be easy but it's not... and you have 2 to think of :)

    Lea i'd love to catch up too, i have 4 weeks of waiting after Mum leaves so we can do lunch or coffee again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Noah, I wanted it for Trent but Matt was hesitant. Time has gone so quickly, can't believe he's nearly here!

    ReplyDelete