Friday, November 20, 2009

So I have PND... big news, not

No big news to me, no shock, no surprise, not too upset by the "official" diagnosis, it's only another illness to add to the list right?

It was only a matter of time before it was fully diagnosed.

So now it's on meds for a year, psychiatrist appointments fortnightly and group CBT beginning in Jan that goes for 6 weeks.

I've always said it, someone has to make up the stats for illnesses and why not that person be me?

So i'm 27 and have eczema, asthma, hayfever, sever food allergies with anaphylactic reactions, allergies to grass/cats/pollen and dust, scoliosis, osteoporosis, epulis, polycystic ovaries, endometriosis and now to top off my list PND... YAY... NOT

Get fucked PND and give my body a fucking rest for once, bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment