Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The shrink suggested a diary

I got all excited, i was going to buy a pretty diary at Kikki and a special pen, then i remembered my last journal, 2 pages in and i was over it. So i'll blog, and hopefully more frequently. I really don't mind if i get comments or not, it's more of an outlet for me and my messed up mind at them moment.

So, lets tally the medical conditions i have.

Counting....

Counting....

1. Eczema
2. Asthma
3. Severe food allergies
4. Severe dust/cat/grass/hayfever allergies
5. Osteoporosis
6. Scoliosis
7. Endometriosis
8. Polycystic Ovaries
9. PND
10. Epulis
11. Overactive thyroid

DRUMROLL..... dadadadadadadadadadadaddadada

11.

That's a total of 11 fukt up illnesses, yay to me. I'm 27 and my list looks like it belongs to an 80 year old.

Plan of attack? Who fucking knows, i'm sick of taking pills and i'm sick of all this shit happening to me. Yes i know there are others worse off but FFS cut me some god damn slack and let me off the hook for once ok?

Am having a few wines to debrief today's new illness. Lets see how i feel in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment