Thursday, December 3, 2009

Count down to wine o'clock

1 & 1/2 hours till i can pop open my chilled bottle of champers! Ahhh bliss, nothing like a nice cold vino to top off another shitty week.

I was feeling so good going into my shrink appointment on Wednesday, then overactive thyroid is mentioned and i've taken a downward approach to everything.

*sigh* When will the zoloft kick in?

I would say 2010 is the year to make drastic diet/lifestyle changes. Maybe i should stop drinking (*gasp*), or at least cut it down to 1 night a week. Maybe i should start eating organic, but we don't have the money to start buying more expensive foods, being on one income is hard enough. What else can i do? I already go to the gym 4 days a week. I know.... maybe pop some more medication? *rolls eyes*

So the cognitive behaviour therapy is booked in for Jan 19th, can't wait to start changing these thoughts around in my messed up little mind at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment